To copy a phrase, paragraph, or large section of an article, highlight the text with the mouse and press Ctrl + C. Then to paste it, go to your text editor and press Ctrl + V.
For the complete list of tips, see PEP-Web Tips on the PEP-Web support page.
(1933). British Psycho-Analytical Society. Bul. Int. Psychoanal. Assn., 14:517-518.
(1933). Bulletin of the International Psycho-Analytic Association, 14:517-518
British Psycho-Analytical Society
Second and Third Quarters, 1933
April, 5, 1933. Dr. Glover: Report and Discussion of a Questionnaire on Technique.
May 3, 1933. Dr. Glover: Report and Discussion (continued).
May 17, 1933. Dr. Middlemore: 'The Treatment of Bewitchment in a Puritan Community'.
June 13, 1933. (a) Address by the President in memory of Dr. Ferenczi. (b) Mr. Strachey: 'The Nature of the Therapeutic Action of Psycho-Analysis'.
June 27, 1933. Dr. Payne: 'An Analysis of some of the Experiences of a Medium'.
Edward Glover, Hon. Scientific Secretary.
July 12, 1933. Annual Meeting:
1. The reports of the Secretaries, Treasurer and Librarian were submitted to the members.
2. The following officers were elected for the ensuing year:
President, Dr. Ernest Jones.
Scientific Secretary, Dr. Edward Glover.
Business Secretary, Dr. Sylvia Payne.
Treasurer, Dr. Douglas Bryan.
Members of Council, Dr. Eder, Dr. Stoddart, Dr. Adrian Stephen.
Training Committee, Dr. Glover, Dr. Jones, Mrs. Klein, Dr. Payne, Dr. Rickman, Miss Sharpe.
Librarian, Miss Low.
Members of Library Sub-Committee, Dr. Brierley, Miss Chadwick, Mr. Strachey.
3. Dr. Jones proposed that Dr. Brill should be elected an Honorary Member. This proposal was carried unanimously.
4. Miss Grant Duff and Dr. Melitta Schmideberg were elected to Membership.
5. All the Associate Members were re-elected.
6. Dr. Jones proposed that a South African Study Group should be affiliated to the Society. He said that the policy which he advocated was that the Dominions of the British Empire should have independent societies when each nucleus had advanced sufficiently.
[This is a summary or excerpt from the full text of the book or article. The full text of the document is available to subscribers.]