To see what papers cited a particular article, click on “[Who Cited This?] which can be found at the end of every article.
For the complete list of tips, see PEP-Web Tips on the PEP-Web support page.
Glover, E. Payne, S.M. (1934). British Psycho-Analytical Society. Bul. Int. Psychoanal. Assn., 15:364-365.
(1934). Bulletin of the International Psycho-Analytic Association, 15:364-365
British Psycho-Analytical Society
Edward Glover and S. M. Payne
Fourth Quarter, 1933
October 4, 1933. Dr. Melitta Schmideberg: 'The Nature and Origin of Eating Disturbances'.
October 18, 1933. Dr. Glover: Discussion of the Technique of Psycho-Analysis: Questionnaire Report.
November 1, 1933. Short Communications:
1. Mrs. Klein: 'Psychological Sequelæ to an Operation in Childhood'.
2. Dr. Glover: 'A Note on Idealization'.
3. Business Meeting. Election of Member and Associate Members: Dr. Cohn and Frau Dr. Misch were transferred from the Berlin Society to the British Society as member and associate member respectively. Dr. Fuchs, Frau Dr. Mass, Frau Dr. P. Heimann, Dr. W. C. M. Scott were elected associate members.
November 15, 1933. Miss Searl: 'The Sexuality of Children (Part I)'.
December 6, 1933. Miss Searl: 'The Sexuality of Children (Part II)'.
Addresses of Members
Dr. Cohn, 45 Belsize Park, London, N.W.3.
Frau Dr. K. Misch, 34 Ridgmount Gardens, London, W.C.1.
Dr. Fuchs, 482 Finchley Road, London, N.W.3.
Frau Dr. Mass, 86 Greencroft Gardens, London, N.W.6.
Frau Dr. P. Heimann, 34 Ridgmount Gardens, London, W.C.1.
Dr. W. C. M. Scott, 19 Taviton Street, London, W.C.1.
First Quarter, 1934
January 17, 1934. Dr. Susan Isaacs: 'Anxiety in the First Year of Life: some recent behaviouristic studies'.
February 7, 1934.
1. Dr. Melitta Schmideberg: 'Reassurance as a means of Analytic Technique'.
2. Dr. Glover: Summary of Questionnaire replies on Reassurance in Analytic Technique.
February 21, 1934.
[This is a summary or excerpt from the full text of the book or article. The full text of the document is available to subscribers.]